Two-day advanced training for Millbox CAM software users by ARTICON. The purpose of the training is to learn how to use full potential of the software beyond the initial 5 step calculation process.
Trainer: Claudio Lorenzi (CIMSYSTEM)
Articon Digital Dental Solutions
1 Technology Dr,Suite F213, Irvine,
CA 92618, USA
May 23rd – May 24th 2019
8:00am – 3:00pm
Program of training:
- Job analysis: things to check before you click ‘Start Mill’ button and what to do if something looks wrong.
- Simulation: how to see problems and eliminate them before actual milling.
- Explaining and use of ‘Tools’ panel components.
- Fit adjustments: cavities and interfaces.
- Replace: when, why and how to use the feature.
- Partial calculation: how to mill an individual or a group of milling steps.
- Blanks/pucks: create new or edit existing blanks. Multishade blanks.
- New Millbox features: Comfort and Advanced Add-Ons, Implant editor
$200 per person (fee includes coffee breaks and lunch)
When you’ll come to training you’ll have an opportunirty to see and test all our equipment at ARTICON showroom!
If you have any questions regarding the training, please do not hesitate to contact us!