Effective date: December 26, 2018. Ergometa (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.ergometa.com website (the “Service”). This Payment Policy describes how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a purchase from http://www.ergometa.com (the “Site”).
Only payment methods offered at checkout are allowed.
To help provide a safe experience, we only allow payment methods that offer strong protection for buyers and sellers.
What is our policy?
The following payment methods are not allowed, including:
- Sending cash through the mail
- Point-to-point cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram
Direct contact information can only be exchanged after checkout is complete.
The following payment methods, which are offered at checkout, are allowed:
- PayPal Credit
- Credit card or debit card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Bank-to-bank transfers (also known as bank wire transfers and bank cash transfers)
Why do We have this policy?
This policy helps offer safe, simple payment methods, which strongly protect both buyers and Ergometa.
Payment Information We Collect
When you visit the Site and make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We accept payments through Authorize.net. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Authorize.net, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access: All data returned by Authorize.net, including (but not limited to) cards’ unique ID and users’ details Our team members have access to this information to track user’s identity on Stripe’s server
Who on our team has access.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.