For 3D printing of model casting constructions as well as crowns and bridges. Burns residue-free. System component of the Varseo 3D printing system. Expansion matched to the VarseoVest P plus and VarseoVest C&B investment materials allows preheating in a rapid heating process. The light polymerisation units Bego Otoflash and Kulzer HiLite power 3D are recommended for post-curing.
- High dimensional stability of the printed objects for distortion-free embedding and thus a high accuracy of fit of the cast objects;
- Low brittleness, thus easier removal of the support structures and processing of the surface;
- High material stability, no thickening during storage and easy to mix;
- User-friendly composition.
- Viscosity 700-1500 mPa s; density 1.10 g/cm³; flexural strength > 50 MPa; flexural modulus > 1500 MPa; residual ash content < 0.1 % at 700 °C; light wavelength 405 nm.