Dental milling machine CORiTEC 350i PRO+
CORiTEC 350i PRO+ THE PLUS OF PERFORMANCE AND PRECISION!
As already implemented in the CORiTEC 350i PRO, the CORiTEC 350i series also comes with high-resolution dynamic servo motors and absolute measuring systems. To use this advanced technology and to be able to fully exploit its full potential, the CORiTEC 350i is equipped with a water cooled, powerful 3-fold hybrid ball bearing 2.6 kW milling spindle. Reaching the stability and reducing vibrations is given by the massive stainless steel blank holders.The water cooling ensures a constant temperature of the milling spindle, so thermal expansion of the milling spindle is significantly minimized and enables even more precise milling results.The CORiTEC 350i Loader with fully automated blank magazine also enables the versatile machining of up to 12 blanks in unmanned operation
Technical highlights of Dental milling machine CORiTEC 350i PRO+:
- Water cooled,powerful 2.6 kW spindle.
- Integrated wet and dry processing.
- High-resolution dynamic servo motors with absolute measuring system.
- 20-fold tool changer.
- Optional ionizer possible.
- Integrated temperature compensation.
- stainless steel blank holder.
- Glass ceramics
- PreFab Abutments
HALF-OPEN BLANK HOLDER (C-CLAMP)
- Enables 5-axis machining up to 90 degrees axis adjustment.
- Extension of the technical possibilities of your milling machine.
- End face machining.
MANUFACTURE OF DENTAL PROSTHESES
- Baltic Denture from Merz Dental.
- Dentsply Sirona Dentures.
- Short production times.
- Production of abutments in very simple processes.
- High accuracy of fit due to prefabricated implant interface.
- Bite splints, bleaching splints.
- Snoring splints, Aligners.
- Simple and high-quality implementation in CAD/CAM processes.
HYBRID MACHINING – SINTERING AND MILLING*
- Milling post-processing of finished restorations using the SLM method.
- High precision milling combined with low-cost SLM process.
- compatible with most SLM systems.
GRINDING OF CAD/CAM BLOCKS
- New 6-fold adapter enables effective production.
- Exchangeable strips for different adapter systems.
- Crowns, onlays, inlays, veneers, bridge frameworks, etc.
IMPLANT-SUPPORTED BRIDGES AND BARS / ONE-PIECE ABUTMENTS*
- Highest fitting accuracy due to new CAM technologies (ReFit).
- Stress-free fit even with larger spans.
- Easy production due to high degree of automation with coordinated CAM software.
BIOHPP ELEGANCE PREFABS
- Individual hybrid abutment on PEEK basis.
- BioHPP for permanent dentures, free of metal, oxide and monomer.
- Homogeneous combination of titanium and BioHPP.
MILLING OF MODEL CASTS
- Production in combustible materials, PEEK or directly in CoCr.
- Allergy-free and lightweight model casting when using PEEK.
MILLED IMPLANT MODELS
- DIM (Digital Implant Model) from nt-trading.
- Precisely positionable.
- 2-part implant analog.
MODEL MILLING BAUMANN SYSTEM
- Model fabrication in CAD/CAM process.
- High reproducibility and precision.
- Model fabrication with digital impression by intraoral scanner.
|Basic construction||Polymer concrete|
|Number of axes and operation type||5 Axes,simultaneous machining|
|Angle of rotation||A-axis: 360°, B-axis: 115°|
|Maximum speed /Spindle power||60.000 U/min 2.6 kW|
|Spindle cooling||Water cooled|
|Zero point clamping system||Yes|
|Tools||Milling and grinding tools with 6 mm diameter|
|Tool length control||≤ 0,002 mm precision|
|integrated PC||Windows based|
|monitor||integrated 15“ touch screen|
|Illumination||3 LED status colors|
|Software||Remote DENTAL 3.0|
|Air pressure||95 – 130 PSI (6.5 – 9 bar) constantly supply, 2.9 cf/min (80 l/min)|
|Cooling liquid||1.27 gal (4,8 Liter) integrated|
|line voltage / frequency / maximum power||100 V – 240 V / 50/60 Hz / 3500 W|