Light-curing, biocompatible, for 3D printing. For the generative fabrication of individual impression trays, functional impression trays and base plates. Removal of non-polymerised residues in a two-stage process with isopropanol in an ultrasonic cleaning device. Light polymerisation units with LED lights or xenon flash light under inert gas atmosphere are recommended for post-curing. Medical device Class I.
- Very high dimensional stability and torsional resistance;
- No mechanical reworking of the surface required;
- Suitable for all tray adhesives and impression materials;
- MMA-free, neutral smell and taste.
- flexural strength > 90 MPa; modulus of elasticity > 1900 MPa; final hardness > 84 Shore D.
For DLP printers with a wavelength of 385 nm.