Light-curing resin for the 3D printing of dental models. For the generative fabrication of master models, stump and situation models as well as orthodontic models. For DLP printers with a wavelength of 385 nm. Removal of non-polymerised residues in a two-stage process with isopropanol in an ultrasonic cleaning device. Light polymerisation units with LED lights or xenon flash light under inert gas atmosphere are recommended for post-curing.
- Very high surface hardness and dimensional stability;
- Outstanding edge stability and abrasion resistance;
- Precise, smooth and pore-free model surfaces provide high mechanical durability;
- Shortened workflow without drying phase;
- Moisture-stable and easy to clean;
- Opaque colour adjustment for the optical recognition of surface structures, contours and preparation borders.
- flexural strength > 80 MPa; modulus of elasticity > 1700 MPa; final hardness > 80 Shore D.
sand, light-grey, grey, caramel, white